“Tee Time Tuesday” and “National Scavenger Hunt” day have found each other. So, in the proper fashion I have devised a Boca Grove Golf Course Scavenger Hunt! The clues are not in hole order and some are harder than others, so get your clubs and cart ready and hit the course to play along.
- Find the hole that has “Pressman’s Bridge”.
- Find the hole that if you drive too far left, over hit the corner or miss the green to the right when going for it from the tee will put you in H2O.
- Find the par 3 that lines Boca Grove Boulevard.
- Find the hole with four bunkers down the left and none on the right.
- Find the hole that has homes around it that are on Frontenac, Valencia, Hamlin and Oakley.
- Find the hole that has 2 greenside bunkers on the left.
- Find the hole with the “Boca Grove” bridge with water on the right of the hole and front of the green.
- Find the hole that has two approaches to the green that are divided by bunkers.
- Find the par 3 that doesn’t have any water on it.
- Find the hole that has water at the tee, down the left side and crossing the front left of the green.
- Find the hole that has 40 palm trees down the entire left side.
- Find the hole that has a round fairway bunker at its corner for long shots and a round bunker that protects the center of the green.
- Find the hole with the curvy wooden bridge and water down the entire left side.
- Find the hole whose curve is protected by a waste bunker and palm trees making a cut shot a little harder.
- Find the par 4 that has a narrow fairway before the green with water on its left and right.
- Find the hole with plants that you must cross from the tee and water you must cross at the green.
- Find the hole that is a dog-leg right and runs the side of the driving range.
- Find the hole with two fairway bunkers on the right side, and water and a bunker on the front-left side of the green.
Your round is down and I hope you had fun. Did you find all the holes? Do you know the Boca Grove course better than anyone? Send your answers to email@example.com and check to see if you aced the test!
*Looking for clues…maybe the online course tour can help…http://bocagrove.org/Golf/Course-Tour.aspx.